Little Professors is a 1-hour, science or social studies based class developed for children ages 3-5. Parent participation is optional if you feel your child is ready to handle the class by themselves. Educational activities will include literature, songs, videos, and hands-on activities to enhance the learning process and target developmental goals.
We need a minimum of 3 children to run this class, with a maximum of 6 children.
- Spring Session #1 5 Senses and Body Systems
- 11:30am to 12:30pm – March 7, 14, 21, 28, April 4, and 11 This class is running and we have room for 2 more!
- Spring Session #2 Plants and Insects
- 11:30am to 12:30pm – May 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30
- All class fees include the option to stay and play before or after class.
- Spring session #1 is 6 weeks, $77 plus tax, Members $69 plus tax.
- Spring session #2 is 5 weeks, $66 plus tax, Members $53 plus tax.