Teaching our baby tiger cubs all about music!
They are going love this introduction to music through interactive songs and dance. Music helps little ones reach developmental milestones in language spotlighting tempo, pitch, rhythms, melody, and musical forms through mimicking songs, dances, and stories.
Percussion instruments are featured each week. The beginning and end of class are repetitive to build routine for the children as this helps them anticipate what is next and encourages participation. Each week there will be a different theme that allows new songs to be introduced to expand their musical repertoire.
Baby Cub Band is a 45 minute, parent-child music class. Open for an infant 9 months – 3/4 years.
We need a minimum of 4 children to run this class, with a maximum of 8 children.
- Spring Session #1
- Wednesdays 10:00am to 10:45am – March 6, 13, 20, 27, April 3, and 10
- Thursdays 10:00am to 10:45am – March 7, 14, 21, 28, April 4, and 11 Class is running and we have room for 3 more!
- Spring Session #2
- Wednesdays 10:00am to 10:45am – May 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29
- Thursdays 10:00am to 10:45am – May 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30
- All class fees include the option to stay and play after class has finished.
- Spring session #1 is 6 weeks, $77 plus tax, Members $69 plus tax.
- Spring session #2 is 5 weeks, $66 plus tax, Members $53 plus tax.
In the event a music class does not fill we will have walk-in tickets available for any open seats. This will on a first-come first-served basis the morning of the class. Walk-in price will be $5 (in addition to regular admission). This is a great opportunity to check out the class on a preview basis.