Chasing Tales will be closing permanently at the end of the summer. Our last day to enjoy all we have to offer will be August 31, 2019. Thank you for all your support! We would love to have our classes run as long as we have the minimum number of children needed for each class.
Teaching our baby tiger cubs all about music!
They are going love this introduction to music through interactive songs and dance. Music helps little ones reach developmental milestones in language spotlighting tempo, pitch, rhythms, melody, and musical forms through mimicking songs, dances, and stories.
Percussion instruments are featured each week. The beginning and end of class are repetitive to build routine for the children as this helps them anticipate what is next and encourages participation. Each week there will be a different theme that allows new songs to be introduced to expand their musical repertoire.
Baby Cub Band is a 45 minute, parent-child music class. Open for an infant 9 months – 3/4 years.
We need a minimum of 4 children to run this class, with a maximum of 8 children.
- Summer Session #1
- Wednesdays 10:00am to 10:45am – July 10, 17, and 24
- Thursdays 10:00am to 10:45am – July 11, 18, and 25
- We did not have enough interest to run session #1.
- Session #2 was cancelled due to staffing.
- All class fees include the option to stay and play after class has finished.
- Each summer session is 3 weeks, $44 plus tax, Members $39 plus tax.
- If you register for both summer sessions you will get a discount, paying $75 for 6 weeks of classes. We need to have the minimum of 4 children in each class in order for it to run. We will adjust the balance due on the second session when the time comes.
In the event a music class does not fill we will have walk-in tickets available for any open seats. This will on a first-come first-served basis the morning of the class. Walk-in price will be $5 (in addition to regular admission). This is a great opportunity to check out the class on a preview basis.