NEW!! Playground Games: We will teach little ones simple games with a focus on following directions, taking turns, and cooperation. Parent participation is required in this class for children ages 18 months – 4 years to help them maintain their focus as well as spend quality time with their grown-up. A sample of the games that will be introduced include: Duck, Duck, Goose, musical spots, parachute games, tag, Red light Green light, and limbo.
We need a minimum of 4 children needed to run this class, no upper limit at this time.
- Winter Session #1 (choose Tuesday or Friday)
- Tuesdays 10:15am-10:45am – Jan. 9, 16, 23, 30, and Feb. 6 This class will run! There is room for more families to sign up.
- Fridays 10:15-10:45 – Jan. 12, 19, 26, Feb. 2, 9, and 16
- Winter Session #2 (choose Tuesday or Friday) At this point neither class will run unless we get a minimum of 4 children each day.
- Tuesdays 10:15am -10:45am – Feb. 20, 27, March 6, 13, and 20
- Fridays 10:15-10:45 – Feb. 23, March 2, 9, 16, and 23
- If you have verified with us that the class will run and there is space available please click on the link above to make your online payment.
- Spring Session (choose Tuesday or Friday)
- Tuesdays 10:15-10:45 – April 10, 17, 24, May 1, 8, and 15
- Fridays 10:15-10:45 – April 13, 20, 27, May 4, 11, and 18
- All class fees include the option to stay and play after class has finished.
- Winter Session #1 and #2 (5 weeks each): $60 plus tax, Members $45 plus tax.
- Spring Session (6 weeks): $70 plus tax, Members $52 plus tax.
We will offer walk-in tickets for this class dependent upon the number of people who register. This will on a first-come first-served basis the morning of the class. Walk-in price will be $5 (in addition to regular admission). This is a great opportunity to check out the class on a preview basis.
If you are interested in this class please click here and a staff member will contact you to answer questions or sign up your child.