NEW!! Playground Games: We will teach little ones simple games with a focus on following directions, taking turns, and cooperation. Parent participation is required in this class for children ages 18 months – 4 years to help them maintain their focus as well as spend quality time with their grown-up. A sample of the games that will be introduced include: Duck, Duck, Goose, musical spots, parachute games, tag, Red light Green light, and limbo.
We need a minimum of 4 children needed to run this class, no upper limit at this time.
- Summer Session 1
- Mondays 9:45-10:15 – June 11, 18, and 25
- Summer Session 2
- Mondays 9:45-10:15 – July 9, 16, and 23
- Summer Session 3
- Mondays 9:45-10:15 – July 30, August 6, and 13
- All class fees include the option to stay and play after class has finished.
- Each summer session is $40 plus tax, Members $34 plus tax.
- If interested in all 3 sessions, totaling 9 weeks of classes a discount is available dependent upon each session running. Please ask for details. We need a minimum of 4 children to run any camps.
We will offer walk-in tickets for this class dependent upon the number of people who register. This will on a first-come first-served basis the morning of the class. Walk-in price will be $5 (in addition to regular admission). This is a great opportunity to check out the class on a preview basis.
If you are interested in this class please click here and a staff member will contact you to answer questions or sign up your child.