NEW!! Playground Games: We will teach little ones simple games with a focus on following directions, taking turns, and cooperation. Parent participation is required in this class for children ages 18 months – 4 years to help them maintain their focus as well as spend quality time with their grown-up. A sample of the games that will be introduced include: Duck, Duck, Goose, musical spots, parachute games, tag, Red light Green light, and limbo.
We need a minimum of 4 children needed to run this class, no upper limit at this time.
- Fall Session 1
- Tuesdays 10:15-10:45 – September 11, 18, 25, and October 2
- Fall Session 2
- Tuesdays 10:15-10:45 – October 16, 23, 30, and November 6
- Fall Session 3
- Tuesdays 10:15-10:45 – November 27, December 4, and 11
- All class fees include the option to stay and play after class has finished.
- Fall sessions 1 and 2 are $55 plus tax, Members $50 plus tax.
- The holiday mini-session is $42 plus tax, Members $38 plus tax.
We will offer walk-in tickets for this class dependent upon the number of people who register. This will on a first-come first-served basis the morning of the class. Walk-in price will be $5 (in addition to regular admission). This is a great opportunity to check out the class on a preview basis.
If you are interested in this class please click here and a staff member will contact you to answer questions or sign up your child.