NEW!! Playground Games: We will teach little ones simple games with a focus on following directions, taking turns, and cooperation. Parent participation is required in this class for children ages 18 months – 4 years to help them maintain their focus as well as spend quality time with their grown-up. A sample of the games that will be introduced include: Duck, Duck, Goose, musical spots, parachute games, tag, Red light Green light, and limbo.
We are running this class and it will take place on the green court area Tuesdays from 10:15-10:45. W ask that you utilize other areas of they gym if you are not part of the class during this time frame. Thank you!
We need a minimum of 4 children needed to run this class, no upper limit at this time.
- Fall Session #1
- Tuesdays 10:15am-10:45am – Sept. 5, 12, 19, 26, Oct. 3
- Fall Session #2
- Tuesdays 10:15am -10:45am – Oct. 16, 23, 30, Nov. 7, 14
- Holiday Mini-Session
- Tuesdays 10:15-10:45 – Nov. 28, Dec. 5, 12
- All class fees include the option to stay and play after class has finished.
- Fall Session #1 and #2 (5 weeks each): $60 plus tax, Members $45 plus tax.
- Holiday Mini-Session (3 weeks): $40 plus tax, Members $30 plus tax.
We will offer walk-in tickets for this class dependent upon the number of people who register. This will on a first-come first-served basis the morning of the class. Walk-in price will be $5 (in addition to regular admission). This is a great opportunity to check out the class on a preview basis.
If you are interested in this class please click here and a staff member will contact you to answer questions or sign up your child.