Toddler FUNdamentals is a 45 minute long class that focuses on pre-literacy skills and following directions in a classroom setting. This class is geared towards 3-4 year olds that are transitioning into preschool. Toddler FUNdamentals will be a hybrid of instruction with a teacher for 30 minutes and then exploration time with their parents for the last 15 minutes of class. Some skills that will be introduced and practiced in multiple ways are: fine motor skills, letter recognition, number recognition, counting, colors, and working with patterns.
- Summer Session #1
- Tuesdays 11:30-12:15 – July 9, 16, and 23
- Summer Session #2
- Tuesdays 11:30-12:15 – July 30, August 6, and 13
- Registration Fees:
- All class fees include the option to stay and play before or after class.
- Each summer session is 3 weeks, $44 plus tax, Members $39 plus tax.
- If you register for both summer sessions you will get a discount, paying $75 for 6 weeks of classes. We need to have the minimum of 4 children in each class in order for it to run. We will adjust the balance due on the second session when the time comes.