Are you looking to put the “FUN” in FUNdraising? Look no further!
Chasing Tales offers fundraising opportunities for organizations. Here’s how it works:
- You promote the event within your organization and give us an estimated number of people attending. We will provide a digital format of our logo and link to our website.
- We will plan a few organized activities to engage your group while they are here playing.
- parachute games
- dancing – Chicken Dance, Cha Cha Slide, etc.
- Red Light, Green Light
- Duck, Duck, Goose
- potato sack races
- hula hoop contest
- Everyone who attends, both children and adults, pays $5 admission, you will receive 50% of these admission fees back to your group.
- Feel free to bring in food and drink items to sell and you keep 100% of that profit.
- Your event will be a 2 or 3 hour time block. It will need to be scheduled outside of normal business hours or on a Sunday when the space is available.
- Enjoy the day playing with your children, socializing with other adults, and receive a check for 50% of the admission fees approximately one week after the event.
What could be easier? Please contact us either by email or phone for any questions and to schedule your event!