Are you looking to put the “FUN” in FUNdraising? Look no further!
Chasing Tales offers fundraising opportunities for organizations. Here’s how it works:
- You promote the event within your organization and give us an estimated number of people attending. We will provide a digital format of our logo and link to our website.
- We will plan a few organized activities to engage your group while they are here playing.
- parachute games
- dancing – Chicken Dance, Cha Cha Slide, etc.
- Red Light, Green Light
- Duck, Duck, Goose
- potato sack races
- hula hoop contest.
- Feel free to bring in food and drink items to sell and you keep 100% of that profit.
- Your event will be a 2 or 3 hour time block. It will need to be scheduled outside of normal business hours or on a Sunday when the space is available.
- We require $150 to secure the date and time of your private event and to provide staffing. This fee is non-refundable.
- Any money you bring in for ticket sales is 100% yours. We strongly encourage you to promote your event and to sell pre-paid tickets through your organization.
- We will create tickets for your event which you can give to people when they purchase them from your organization. They will need to turn the tickets in to us at the door on the day of the event. You can also sell tickets at the door the day of the event.
What could be easier? Please contact us either by email or phone for any questions and to schedule your event!